Looking for a National Customer Success Manager -alcohol
The growing and dynamic SGI Solution team is currently looking for National Customer Success Manager-alcohol.
SGI Solution, in known for its web platform (Ezfocus), tailormade for the alcohol and cannabis industry.
- Be the key contact for customer service support for users in English Canada:
- Manage partner relationships to ensure each opportunity achieves its full potential, answer questions or client requests
- Responsible for the training and coaching of our clients remotely, create ‘how to videos’ and documentation
- Identify key customer requests/improvements/corrections and coordinate communicate these to your manager and then with programmers/analysts in Jira
- Test the system once improvements or changes are made
- Inform as well as promote new features
- Pitch current clients to upgrade their current package or additional add-ons
- Maintain good relationships with the customers and partners
- Traveling: approximately 5-10% of the time.
WHY COME WORK FOR US?
- Work from home 4 days a week: we have a collaborative work environment with flexible hours
- After over 10 years of existence, Ezfocus is the number one solution in the country for data management and CRM
- We are a small but growing team (20 employees): career development opportunities and direct impact on company’s progression
- Have access to the most recent technologies and techniques
- We offer continuous training and development program possibilities
- We offer competitive compensation
- Team lunches, 5@7 and team building activities
- At least 2 years experience in the alcohol industry
- MS Excel (Intermediate)
- National experience an asset
- Highly organised with great analytical skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Fluent in both French and English, spoken and written